Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AVG FREE | Antivirus Download

I highly recommend AVG 2011! That is my personal opinion after so many others over the years. I have been using AVG myself for all my PC's for the last almost 5 years now, as well as any of my friends or families that I work on when needed. I also know several "I.T."  gooroo's that keep safe and running several business' with just the FREE version as well!! That says it all in itself for me! lol ;)
And it is FREE!! 
You can download the free version from the link provided or they even offer the full version for a 30 day trial run! At the end of your trial period, simply choose to purchase and keep the full version, OR "downgrade from" the full version to the FREE version! (Simply go to uninstall, and when given options, simply choose to downgrade to the Free version and you're done! No other download required!) 
  
AVG Free | Antivirus Download | Free Virus Protection  

No comments:

Post a Comment